Surveys, Office Labor of Love & Much Else To Do...

  • rylnwrld@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Hello,

      Neil and my neighbor Daniel Winkert of the Green Project are planning
      on putting in a few days of cleanup work in at the warehouse, very
      soon. They're just waiting to see whom among us would be able to
      help and at what times; they should be able to coordinate with
      people's schedules any times between 9-5 on Tues.-Fri., MAYBE even on
      Monday. Once they have whomever of us to help out, a plumber would
      be scheduled to come out on whatever that day is.

      As it's now October 9, we have only limited time until the October 21
      meeting, so I suggest that we try to have this workday with Neil,
      Daniel and the plumber take place as soon as possible, by at least
      Tuesday (10/16) of next week, but preferably this week. That way the
      plumbing would likely be done by 10/21 for our meeting.

      So if at least two Greens besides myself contact me about being able
      to participate BY THURSDAY, I think we would aim to have the workday
      some time on Friday, with the people who've responded at that point.

      I don't think we've had a more exciting time happen since our "post-
      Nader 2000 era" than right now, and I look forward to continuing the
      positive momentum, especially ushered in by a mind-bogglingly
      excellent Green Kitchen/Meeting last Sunday.

      One final thing: I vote to establish the next meeting at the
      warehouse as yet another joint kitchen/meeting occasion, if at all
      possible.

      Please contact asap in regard to warehouse labor of love:

      rylnwrld@...
      486-5134