Sunday's Meeting

  • Jason Neville
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      Greens:

      This Sunday's meeting will feature three guest speakers and a fantastic meal by Mike Kaplan and Pete Gollnick, as well as a few agenda items.

      Sunday will be a Green Kitchen, and also a Coordinating Committee Meeting.

      Mike and Pete will have the food ready to eat at 4:30PM. We can hang out and chat until 5:30, when those interested in GP stuff will "huddle up" and take care of some business.

      SO:

      4:30-5:30 Green Kitchen
      5:30-7:00 GP Meeting (in another room)

      The Green Kitchen isn't "over" at 5:30-- but at that time a meeting will start in another room.

      The Green Kitchen is a GP fundraiser, and Mike is asking for $4/person-- which will be well worth it.

      *Meeting Info:

      Agenda Items- website update, office update, general meeting time/place, buttons info

      Speakers: Carly (anti Wal-Mart), Anita (Entergy Rep. to answer questions), Clarence Hunt (Citizens to Preserve our Charter- against Morial third term)

      See y'all there!!

      jason neville

      http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp