Green Kitchen/ Meeting Agenda (a damn good one, too!)

  • Jason Neville
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      Greens:

      Here are some more agenda items that have been added to our meeting on Sunday.

      - Carly from Felicity Street Redevelopment and Urban Conservancy will speak about the current campaign against the Uptown Wal-Mart, and ways the GP can get involved

      - Clarence Hunt from Citizens to Preserve Our Charter will speak about the current campaign to preserve the city charter which limits mayor to only two terms

      - Bart will speak about a Non-Violence Workshop in New Orleans

      - Steve Godfrey will have his survey available
      - We will set a time/place for the next General Meeting
      - we will see if we want to get some GNOGP buttons
      - we will see/hear from Bart about his website concept for GNGOP
      - we will hear from Steve, Daisy or DJ about the office space

      The meeting is at 4:30PM Sunday, October 7th. It's also a Green Kitchen (Mike Kaplan will deliver yet another fabulous meal!) at 235 State Street, on the corner of State and Tchoupitoulas (Uptown).

      The meeting is a bit earlier because there will be a seminar on Ghandian Resistance at Loyola at 7PM, organized by local green John Clark.

      See y'all there, and continue to forward me any items to add to the agenda.

      Jason, Secretary GNOGP

      http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp