D.C protest reportback

  • Rosina Roibal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Did you miss the Washington D.C anti-war protest?
      We came, we saw, we conquered. The people took over
      the streets: this is what democracy looks like. Come
      share our experience of the protest last weekend.

      This Friday October 5th at 6:30PM at Loyola U. Danna
      Center, 2nd floor, Octavia I:

      13 cool people drove D.C from New Orleans. We have
      video footage, photos (projected), materials,
      knowledge, and plans.

      Call Rosina Loyola Green Club 864-0138 for info
      Louisiana says "No to War"

      http://phone.yahoo.com