CC Meeting @ Green Kitchen

  • Jason Neville
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Greens:

      I propose a local CC meeting at Mike Kaplan's upcoming Green Kitchen, Sunday Oct 7th, 5PM.

      I have already talked with John, Mike, and Steve about this, and they seemed to think it was a good time to meet.

      This would be a good time to relax, eat some good food, talk to each other, and make a few decisions that need to be made.

      Agenda items so far:

      GP buttons
      Office Space
      Website

      Email me with additional items. Thanks, Jason

      CC Members:

      Jason Neville (nevitate@...)
      Art Carpenter (acarpntr@...)
      John Clark (clark@...)
      Steve Godfrey (rylnwrld@...)
      Les Evenchick (piratefish@...)
      DJ Pate (heavy7no@...)
      Pete Gollnick (salparadise@...)

      P.s. obviously this is a serious problem because there are no women on this important committee, although Antionette and Daisy have expressed some interest.

      http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp