General Meeting Agenda

  • Jason Neville
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2001
      Greens:

      Here are the agenda items submitted to me (so far) for Sunday's General Meeting (7PM, 7725 Cohn):

      - Worker Oureach (Jason)
      - Entergy Speaker (Erin) [removed]
      - Matt Gonzalez/ Green Politics Rally (Jason)
      - State CC report (Les)
      - Election of new State CC Representative
      - Independent Media Center (Art)
      - Rev. Brown Q & A (Rev. Brown)

      Additionally, there will be committee reports, treasurer's report and approval of the minutes (standard fare under 'old business').

      I will be in New York City at the time of the meeting and can't attend.  Therefore, I ask that one member please record the minutes, and forward them to me.  I can pick them up sometime next week or you may send them via email.

      The topics which I've put on the agenda may still be discussed because I will send written information regarding them to the meeting, including Elections Committee Reports.  Please pay especial notice to the letter re: the Matt Gonzalez rally, because this event could certainly turn out to be a Green Party event of national proportions.

      Jason Neville
      Secretary, GNOGP

    • les
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2001
        AS a member of the GNOGP coordinating committee I am requesting our
        secretary to poll the other cc members for a meeting date ASAP to
        deal with the business unable to be accomplished at last Sundays
        meeting due to lack of a quorum and to schedule another general
        membership meeting.

        Also I request a report on the Orleans green list as to what
        happened if anything last Sunday. As I noted to you and in an e-mail
        to John ,I would also like you to find out if any systematic calling
        of members for last Sundays meeting was done by anyone on or off the
        cc.

        Les Evenchick