CC Meeting/ Call for Agenda Items

  • Jason Neville
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2001
      Les wrote:

      Has the next general meeting been scheduled? We have business that needs to be taken care of like electing a replacement for Tonya to the state CC. What is the final membership of the new local CC and when will it meet?
      _______
      Greens:

      The GNGOP currently consists of the following members: Jason Neville (Secretary), Art Carpenter (Treasurer), Daniel Pate, Les Evenchick, John Clark and Steve Godfrey.

      GNOGP members Antoinette Miller and Rosina Roibal have expressed interest, but we need to confirm them in a General Meeting.

      Having talked with some of the CC members today, and considering meetings have historically been on Sunday evenings, I am calling a CC meeting for Sunday, May 27th, 7PM at the small Rue de la Course on Magazine and Race.  Agenda items presently include:

      - French Quarter Recycling

      - Committee Status

      - Finances/ Fundraising

      - Time/Place next General Meeting

      Please email or call me soon if there are any problems with this time/place or if you have an agenda items to add. Quorum is four members. See y'all on Sunday (or on Thursday if yer on tha Elections Committee).

      Peace,

      Jason

      598-4462