IMPORTANT MEETING ON MAY 6

  • Jason Neville
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Greens:

      There is an important item (at least one important item, that is...) on the
      May 6th agenda. That item is the GNOGP Constitution/Bylaws which include a
      provision for a Coordinating Committee to help expedite the decision-making
      process. The bylaws also establish other methods of process which will help
      our organization become more, well... organized.

      Now that quorum has been established at ten people, we need as many people
      as possible to make this important meeting.

      Also, if you ahve any itmes that you would like to see added to the agenda,
      please email me. Remember also that announcements should be turned into the
      facilitator before the 'announcements' section of the agenda.

      See y'all on Sunday!

      peace,

      Jason