CORRECTION: Entergy Cutoff (Candlelight Vigil Info)

  • Jason Neville
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2001
      PLEASE NOTE CORRECTION OF CANDLELIGHT VIGIL (SORRY!!)

      Hi Jason,

      Great letter, we are all in this together. Please make one correction.

      ***Tuesday, April 17, 2000. You have the right day, it is the 17th not the
      18th. See you Sunday at 7:00p.m. Please note a very Important date the TOWN
      HALL MEETING. One of the State Senator contacted me this morning, concerning
      the Town Hall Meeting, she is going to talk personally to Irma Dixion
      (Public Service Commissioner). To help in anyway she can.

      Antoinette,
      Citizens For Change