Re: Weird Streaking on Images

  • Ralph Waid
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 10, 2011
      The first parsec I got from Orion had really bad star blooming. Showed up even with less then 1 minute exposures. I took a few test images. Put them on a usb stick and returned it to Orion for an exchange. The only pain was I had to drive to their main office to exchange it. The staff was good and I ended up with a much better camera on the exchange. As a matter of fact I even dropped my Star shoot color camera before I bought my parsec and damaged the fan. I took it back for repair and even told them I dropped it. They fixed it and charged me nothing. Now that surprised me. I am very happy with them.