3920FW: Message not approved: Funny one on Oldridge

  • Dave Oldridge
    Aug 24, 2013
      From: Dave Oldridge [mailto:doldridg@...]
      Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 9:18 AM
      To: 'Beetlebrain Troll'; ':Originsuncensored@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: Message not approved: Funny one on Oldridge

      From: Beetlebrain Troll [mailto:tinroad6g@...]
      Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 7:45 AM
      To: Dave Oldridge

      I have no interest in converting you son. I also have no interest in your insults dear boy. However, you have my ok to keep throwing them out there if it makes you feel better. Plain and simple-You must provide evidence for your claims

      You lie (of course). My “insults” are about all the “evidence” YOU have. You have NEVER presented one iota of real evidence for any of your more bizarre claims. I HAVE presented evidence, for example AGAINST your LIE about mammal mutations never being heritable. The FACT that humans have as many as 400 alleles at some locations PROVES you wrong by your own lights, since, if it really existed as YOU claim, Noah’s big boat could only have disembarked a maximum of 10 at any location (2 each for Noah, Mrs. Noah and three daughters-in-law). But then I guess counting is not really one of your skills!

      And there you have it, folks. Creationism robs the brain of even simple arithmetic skills!

      --

      Dave Oldridge