3919RE: [Originsuncensored] Re: Message not approved: Funny one on Oldridge

  • Dave Oldridge
    Aug 22, 2013

      My personal take is that it was never really intended to be any kind of
      literal history. THAT idea came later when certain people decided to
      attribute its authorship to God and somehow could not cope with the idea
      that God would inspire anything NOT a literal history. At root, they are as
      determined materialists as any atheist!

      --

      Dave Oldridge
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic