3913RE: [DEBUNKINGEVOLUTIONISM] Re: Funny one on Oldridge

  • Dave Oldridge
    Aug 11, 2013

      You and your brother in lies, Laurie just blew all my log log irony meters.
      I guess I will have to replace them with the new triple-log variety.

      Again, why do you people WANT to be sent to a lake of fire? You have
      already proclaimed loudly that such IS your desire by doing everything
      humanly possible to get there (except for some reason you avoid suicide).

      --

      Dave Oldridge