3911RE: Message not approved: Mutations in mammals

  • Dave Oldridge
    Aug 8, 2013
      I already pointed this out before:

      https://www.google.ca/search?q=heritable+mutations+in+mammals
      <https://www.google.ca/search?q=heritable+mutations+in+mammals&ie=utf-8&oe=u
      tf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr>
      &ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr

      Returns more than 590,000 hits. The first page lists several papers
      discussing these heritable mutations YOU say do not exist.

      Moreover, YOU have yet to supply any evidence whatever for YOUR claim.

      This makes you, since I already pointed this out to you both a liar and a
      hypocrite. Not only that, anyone actually reading your echo who KNOWS the
      science will KNOW that you are a liar without ever seeing me expose you.
      And if, like me, they try to post a refutation, they will no doubt get good
      evidence that you are also a hypocrite. You can lie to yourself about that
      if you like. That will only serve to postpone or prevent your repentance
      and will, therefore, continue to bar you from entrance into God's kingdom.
      But then you would rather go to hell than back down on even one of your
      (many lies. You either do not believe that part of scripture or you WANT
      that lake of fire. Which is it?