3910RE: Message not approved: Mutations in mammals

  • Dave Oldridge
    Aug 7, 2013
      While they are not, there is no record I can find of anything that prevents
      mutations in mammals from behaving the same way they do in insects. In
      short, your hypocritical post of unsupported garbage goes to prove that YOU
      do the same things in YOUR posts that you use as an excuse to reject mine.
      Jesus explicitly hates hypocrisy. You cannot bring that hypocrisy with you
      into God's kingdom and are, therefore, self-condemned to an eternity in that
      lake of fire spoken of in scripture! So the real question I have for you
      is: WHY do YOU want to go to hell? Not whether you do--that much is
      totally obvious to any objective observer. The question is WHY do you want
      it? The approval of some collection of nut-job heretics must be so
      important to you that you would rather face hell than their disapproval.

      Anyway, YOU did not support your claim. It is a false claim--to my direct
      knowledge. Darwin observed mutations in his pigeons (not mammals either,
      but vertebrates just the same). Dog breeders report that they can achieve
      just so much by combining existing alleles but then have to wait for
      mutations to make further progress in changing characteristics of their
      breeds. But they do report that those mutations eventually come along and
      that they are heritable. Serious geneticists KNOW that you are wrong and
      advancing such puerile arguments serves no purpose other than generating
      hostility towards your cause by PROVING that creationists are LIARS.

      However, as long as what you REALLY want is to prove to the unwary that
      Christians are liars, then your father, the devil, must be well pleased with
      your activities. I hope you realize that he hates your guts!