3901RE: Message not approved: Fossil Gaps 1

  • Dave Oldridge
    Jun 28, 2013
      You mean truth that you want to shield yourself and your dupes from. I spit
      on your so-called god, the father of lies. He can go back to hell where you
      conjured him from and take you with him for all I care.

      You are NOT a Christian. You don't know Jesus and you hate His teachings.
      You are fooling only yourself. Apparently your "god" is very successful in
      getting you to do that and he has certainly saved you from any vestige of
      honesty. Would I buy a used car from you? Not unless my mechanic gave it a
      thorough inspection first. Because you are almost guaranteed to LIE. It is
      the only thing you have any skill at all for and you do that so badly that
      you're transparent. But that is what happens when you lie to people about
      things they know about when you expect them to be as ignorant as you wish
      they were.

      Liars end up in the lake of fire, according to scripture. That is whither
      you are bound, according to scripture. And all your devil worship cannot
      stop it.

      Have a nice life, because, for you, what comes next will not be nice.
      Apparently, you think God the Father Almighty is as big a sucker as you are!
      He's not.

      Now THAT was a rant, though it is impossible to insult someone with as
      little character as you possess. You have been amply warned. You now, and
      until you repent all your sins, exist one heartbeat away from hell. If you
      go there, do not expect to see me. I'm NEVER going to endorse your cult of
      lies, so just be satisfied with being damned yourself.

      Science