... Gluadys: No, science has no need to be a handmaid of materialism or any other philosophy. But it is committed to theories which can be tested throughgluadys
... Would it be fair to say, Gluadys, that you see your god as someone who trusts in the non-random results of the natural laws he initiates. Whereas the holygluadys
Gluadys: No, science has no need to be a handmaid of materialism or any other philosophy. But it is committed to theories which can be tested through sharedpalmcharles
Rules for OriginsTalk: Posting privileges will be suspended for 30 days following violation. Users will be permanently banned upon their 3rd removal or for excessively abusive behavior.
* Derogatory comments or insults of list members or persons abroad are forbidden.
* Posts must remain on-topic
(Creation Science, Evolution & Intelligent Design)
* Posts must contain content
(I Agree, I'm Sorry, or Thankyou-type post are not permitted)
* Posts Limit of 2 per day.
* Attachments are not permitted.
* Profanity or expletives are forbidden.
* Public Responses or comments regarding moderation are forbidden.
- Creation vs. Evolution
- Jun 14, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.