The Michelson interferometry experiment (1865) was looking for the ether, in which case they should have detected an offset of 30 km / sec for the Earth'sptolemy1022
Victor: Sorry, Dr Humphreys, the literal text of the Bible is not at all like scientific interpretations. Charles P: Sorry, Victor, but I do not read anypalmcharles
If Humphreys could accept the Bible in its original grammar, instead of trying to fit his physics assumptions, to the Bible. When trying to answer theptolemy1022
Rules for OriginsTalk: Posting privileges will be suspended for 30 days following violation. Users will be permanently banned upon their 3rd removal or for excessively abusive behavior.
* Derogatory comments or insults of list members or persons abroad are forbidden.
* Posts must remain on-topic
(Creation Science, Evolution & Intelligent Design)
* Posts must contain content
(I Agree, I'm Sorry, or Thankyou-type post are not permitted)
* Posts Limit of 2 per day.
* Attachments are not permitted.
* Profanity or expletives are forbidden.
* Public Responses or comments regarding moderation are forbidden.
- Creation vs. Evolution
- Jun 14, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.