Me: One would also have to be out of his blooming mind to think that the paper was not an example of what scientists do. Stewart: Actually, you’d have to bestewart8724
Re: Does the Bible condemn homosexuality? From Will Brooks Sunday 7thFebruary PM GMT drlindberg21 DR Lindberg: The Biblecondemns homosexuality, and eatingwilson_brooks2003
Me: Gauger explained how randomness sometimes enters into natural selection. Perhaps you should read her article before you presume to comment on it. Youjimmygoff2001
Rules for OriginsTalk: Posting privileges will be suspended for 30 days following violation. Users will be permanently banned upon their 3rd removal or for excessively abusive behavior.
* Derogatory comments or insults of list members or persons abroad are forbidden.
* Posts must remain on-topic
(Creation Science, Evolution & Intelligent Design)
* Posts must contain content
(I Agree, I'm Sorry, or Thankyou-type post are not permitted)
* Posts Limit of 2 per day.
* Attachments are not permitted.
* Profanity or expletives are forbidden.
* Public Responses or comments regarding moderation are forbidden.
- Creation vs. Evolution
- Jun 14, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.