So far as I know, Laurie, Meyer thinks big bang theory is quite consistent with Genesis, and he has no quarrel with dating the age of the universe in thejimmygoff2001
... From: mephili@... [OriginsTalk] To: OriginsTalk@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 9:08 AM Subject: [OriginsTalk] Barrow, Alaska:lkappleus
... From: JamesGoff_960@... [OriginsTalk] To: OriginsTalk@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 8:27 AM Subject: [OriginsTalk] The Scientificlkappleus
Rules for OriginsTalk: Posting privileges will be suspended for 30 days following violation. Users will be permanently banned upon their 3rd removal or for excessively abusive behavior.
* Derogatory comments or insults of list members or persons abroad are forbidden.
* Posts must remain on-topic
(Creation Science, Evolution & Intelligent Design)
* Posts must contain content
(I Agree, I'm Sorry, or Thankyou-type post are not permitted)
* Posts Limit of 2 per day.
* Attachments are not permitted.
* Profanity or expletives are forbidden.
* Public Responses or comments regarding moderation are forbidden.
- Creation vs. Evolution
- Jun 14, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.