Re: [OriginsTalk] Simple verifiable truth.

  • Kamran
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013

      From: Charles Palm <palmcharlesUU@...>
      To: OriginsTalk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:24 PM
      Subject: [OriginsTalk] Simple verifiable truth.

      Charles P:  The original DNA digital code information of the genomes of living things can be described by (1) the laws of physics and (2) the laws of information.

      Kamran: For the record, there is no such thing as "laws of information." And the laws of physics have no explanatory power for what's on the DNA.  You must also differentiate the content of DNA in eukaryotic and non-eukaryotic cells.  In the former, extensive processing is done to the content f the DNA before it becomes usable information, or a genetic message.  So the general characterization of "DNA digital code" is erroneous. One question that I have is why you rush into issuing decrees before you actually get a good handle on the subject.  For instance, how do the alleged laws of information describe what's on the DNA?  How is the alleged DNA digital code described by the laws of physics?

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013
        Charles P (To Kamran):  It is OK to disagree with what I have to say.  We do not have to agree on anything.  I have the right to be wrong.  In fact, I encourage new ideas with something that I can observe, test, replicate, and verify.  However, you are doing the same thing that Stewart used to do when he was active here ---- disagree without presenting anything to test.

        Charles P (To Kaman):  How can we test your ideas?  You say, "For the record, there is no such thing as "laws of information."

        Charles P:  http://www.cosmicfingerprints.com/video/ I say, "Please view these videos".  Then we will have something to observe, test, replicate, and verify.