Re: [OriginsTalk] Re: where is the evidence? (earth, wind and fire)

    Message 1 of 121 , Feb 1, 2013
      David Williams: There is no scientific debate between evolution and
      creationism. Creationism is not a credible science.

      Charles P: As I suggested to Kamran, the faithful to the old Theory of
      Evolution know that their religion is mostly unscientific. They have
      forgotten that scientific conclusions are always tentative. Their
      philosophies have become dogmas. I doubt if you, David, or anyone else
      will have a real debate with Kamran. However, it would be helpful if
      someone will pick out that evidence from any of the links provided by D R
      Lindberg and make a brief presentation of such evidence here, and stand
      behind it in a serious debate with Kamran.

      Message 121 of 121 , Feb 11, 2013