The measure of difference

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2012
      David Williams: I read the book. Evolutionary biology is going through
      interesting times.

      Charles P: Thank you, David, I respect your ideas and thank you for
      investing the necessary time to verify the evidence for natural genetic
      engineering. And the review by Adam S. Wilkins is very well presented.

      David Williams: Scientists argue with each other all the time. That means
      that science is never a settled thing with nothing more to learn.

      Charles P: It is so good to read what you say about science never being
      settled with 100% evidence on one side and 0% evidence on the opposite
      side. Let us continue to discuss the science part. You will have to
      discuss the religion and politics matters with someone else.

      Charles P: Natural genetic engineering is falsifiable. The old Theory of
      Evolution is not falsifiable. The old Theory of Evolution expands to
      include all evidence.