SCIENTIFIC FAILURES!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      LA> A famous evolutionist admits the facts when he wrote the following;
      -------------------------------

      "With the failure of these many efforts science was
      left in the somewhat embarrassing position of having to
      postulate theories of living origins which it could not
      demonstrate."

      "After having chided the theologian for his reliance
      on myth and miracle, science found itself in the unenviable
      position of having to create a mythology of its own:
      namely, the assumption that what, after long effort, could
      not be proven to take place today had, in truth, taken
      place in the primeval past."

      (Loren Eiseley, Ph.D. (anthropology), "The secret of life"
      in The Immense Journey, Random House, New York, 1957, p.199.)

      Laurie..

      "We used to have an open mind, now we realise that the only logical answer to life is creation -- not accidental random shuffling." (Chandra Wickramasinghe, ex-atheist Buddhist, 1981)