Re: ONLY TWO!

  • David
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 14, 2012
      --- In OriginsTalk@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Appleton" <lappleto@...> wrote:

> [...]

      David Williams: I do not of any adult monkeys that can drink milk without discomfort. Nothing and something are different sides of the same coin. Neither can exist without the other.

      As for people, they not only are people descended from apes, they are apes.
      For proof, you can look at the apes in the New York stock exchange, or the apes in the USA congress. After our last election, many of the USA apes started hooting and hollering because their ape will not be president. We will keep the ape we have as president.