Re: How Do Living Things Morph Over Time?

  • stewart8724
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
      Stewart: The examples you mention are not of the metamorphosis of
      individuals, but of the evolution of species.

      Charles P: Thank you, Stewart, for your ideas.

      Stewart: You're welcome.

      Kathryn Schulz:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QleRgTBMX88&feature=relmfu Time
      10:00 to 15:55. You think that your beliefs perfectly reflect reality.
      How do you explain it to those who disagree with you? Most of us make a
      series of unfortunate assumptions.

      1 The Ignorance Assumption.

      2 The Idiocy Assumption.

      3 The Evil Assumption.

      Kathryn Schulz: We generate these incredible stories about the world
      around us and then the world turns around and astonishes us.

      Stewart: Exactly. Take heed of these words Charles and with hard work you need not continue making such mistakes in the future. You have succeeded in identifying that you are prone to these crazy assumptions, which is a good sign that you are capable of dealing with your problem. This is a big step forward, well done Charles. One day at a time mate, one day at a time.