How can Science for Speciation explain the diversity of life?

    Message 1 of 320 , Oct 19, 2012
      Gluadys: How does ID help us know that a scrabble tile is designed and not
      a product of natural process? It is certainly not on the grounds of
      complexity, specified or not.

      Charles P: Evolution is easily recognized without knowing anything about
      "The Evolutioner". Natural selection is easily recognized without knowing
      anything about "The Natural Selector". Design is easily recognized without
      knowing anything about "The Designer".

      Perry Marshall: http://www.cosmicfingerprints.com/incompleteness/ G�del�s
      Incompleteness Theorem says: �Anything you can draw a circle around cannot
      explain itself without referring to something outside the circle �
      something you have to assume but cannot prove.�

      Science: http://www.geosociety.org/positions/position1.htm Science, by
      definition, is a method of learning about the natural universe by asking
      questions in such a way that they can be answered empirically and
      verifiably. If a question cannot be framed so that the answer can be
      tested, and the test results can be reproduced by others, then it is not
      science.

      Charles P: Evolution is inside the circle. Natural selection is inside
      the circle. Design is inside the circle. All three are easily recognized
      by the average reader without having to debate definitions. All three can
      can't explain themselves without referring to something outside the circle
      -- something we have to assume but can't prove.

      I like to repeat, if Newton could not get it right, what hope is there
      for the rest of us? Vannevar Bush wrote that science is an
      "endless frontier." We never get final answers. But then, we never run out
      of fascinating questions to ask.