Re: [OriginsTalk] Cobb County Schools Say OK to Creationism

  • Elissa Feit
    Message 1 of 61 , Oct 1, 2002
      Speed of the result is NOT a limit that you should take seriously.
      For instance, it wasn't understand until recently that birds create
      a whole lot more sound than is audible to the human observer.

      We aren't built to measure that type of speed.  Does that mean
      that birds never made all those sounds BEFORE someone thought
      to tape record and slow down their warbling?

      Furthermore, if the bible SAID that God pulls everyone to earth
      and only allows steps at a time, you betcha Lubenow would
      believe that literally, rather than Einstein's *Theory* of Gravity.
      He'd probably even still call it "Gravity", simply reject the
      Einsteinian physics.

      You can deny the Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection and
      Random Mutation all you want, but the evidence is abundant.
      AND we see it constantly.

      (And no, I'm not going to do the google search for you.)

      - Elissa
      Message 61 of 61 , Oct 17, 2002
        Sorry, the Old Testement has NOTHING to do with your
        Christ.

        Second, YOUR book is the teachings of John, NOT Jesus.

        In other words, YOU DON'T HAVE A BOOK ABOUT CHRIST!
        AND You think you can steal someone else's.  Well, go steal
        someone else's. Not mine.

        Why don't you steal the Bhagavad Gita or the Koran?  NOT
        the books of MOSES  (Moses, NOT Jesus.  What are you
        DEAF or something?!?!?!)

        Jesus is a false God anyway.  He wasn't the one who was
        prophecized - IF he was, Matthew wouldn't have had to LIE
        about the ISAIAH prophecy, and you all wouldn't have to LIE
        About Jesus's lineage.

        So, when I accuse the ICR of LYING, it does not come as
        a shock to me that CHRISTIANS LIE.

        Oh, and it's an ABOMINATION to drink blood.  GOD
        said so.  So, why don't you just have a few more glasses
        of Jesus's blood, and maybe you'll figure it out.

        - Elissa