An addendum

  • Jim Goff
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      AN ADDENDUM

      Randy: "...I can attack (specified complexity) in ways that are INDEFENSIBLE."

      I neglected to point out that on this one point I agree with Randy: his attacks on specified complexity are as indefensible as they are uninformed.

      Jim in Vermont

    • carumba17
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        >> Randy:
        >> "...I can attack (specified complexity) in ways that
        >> are INDEFENSIBLE."

        > Jim Goff:
        > I neglected to point out that on this one point I agree
        > with Randy: his attacks on specified complexity are as
        > indefensible as they are uninformed.

        Total inability to defend intelligent design noted.

        But understood.

        Randy C.