      Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 7:56 PM
      Subject: Re: [OriginsTalk] Re: Shockingly Fishy Conclusions

      Charles P (To Björn):  With all due respect, it seems that you need to invest more time studying the verifiable evidence that we continue to produce for our forum.  It is not OK to be a spectator seeking an opportunity to distract our attention away from the evidence that stands up to scrutiny.

      David Williams:

      Bjorn knows more about real science tan you ever will.   With all due respect, it seems that you need to invest more time studying the verifiable evidence that we continue to produce for our forum.

    • Show all 309 messages in this topic