New website design and 2013 conference videos

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      We've been working for the last month to give the nwcreation.net website an overhaul. Stop by and take a look at the new design. It includes a mobile-friendly template and YouTube players for global browser compatibility.

      The videos from the Seattle Creation Conference this past June are now available for viewing online. Use the link below to reach the these titles.

      MANY other videos can now be viewed with higher quality formats than were previously available (files for download are currently being uploaded).

      The new NW Creation Network YouTube channel can be found at the following address. Stop by and subscribe, and please feature the NW Creation Network channel.