* Louisiana Creates: New Pro-Intelligent Design Rules for Teachers
Board of Elementary and Secondary Education adopted a policy that gives teachers license to use materials outside of the regular curriculum to teach alternative scientific theories, such as intelligent design. January 15, 2009. Science Insider.
* Like it or not, you pay for faith in evolution
A case is on the way to the U.S. Supreme Court regarding the use of federal taxpayer funds to endorse the beliefs of religious groups that promote belief in evolution. WorldNetDaily. January 09, 2009
* TBSE Critiques Misleading Propaganda Obscuring Education Issues
Recent poll by an anticreation activist group has been claiming that there is essentially no controversy over origins or how they are taught. Texans for Better Science Education. January 5, 2009.
* The Latest Face of Creationism in the Classroom
Creationists who want religious ideas taught as scientific fact in public schools continue to adapt to courtroom defeats. By Glenn Branch and Eugenie C. Scott, Scientific American. December, 2008
* Scientists abandon global warming 'lie'
650 leading scientists plan to dissent at a United Nations climate change conference in Poland. December 11, 2008. WorldNetDaily
* Did our cosmos exist before the big bang?
Loop quantum cosmology suggests a theory of a recycling universe, which bounces and starts expanding again. by Anil Ananthaswamy. New Scientist. December 10, 2008
* School in clear over teaching creation
A Christian school in Australia that teaches a biblical view of creation in science classes has been cleared of breaching state curriculum requirements for the teaching of evolution. The Sydney Morning Herald. December 9, 2008
* Bush Says Creation 'Not Incompatible' With Evolution
President says in televised interview the Bible is "probably not" literally true and that a belief God created the world is compatible with the theory of evolution. FOX News. December 09, 2008.
Christopher W. Ashcraft
Northwest Creation Network