Origins News Digest
- CNN promo about the AiG Creation Museum This 2-minute promo can currently be found on the CNN website.
- Bible study in public schools pushed A key state lawmaker wants to acquaint Texas high school students with God. All public school districts would be required to offer an elective course in the history and literature of the Old and New Testaments under legislation that Chisum pitched Tuesday night to the House Public Education Committee. Express News, April 04, 2007
- Find raises doubts on key theory of human evolution A 40,000-YEAR-OLD skeleton found in China has raised questions about the "out of Africa" hypothesis on how early modern humans populated the planet. The Scotsman, April 3 2007
- God Debate A debate between Christian pastor Rick Warren and atheist author Sam Harris. Newsweek, April 9 2007 issue
- Gods Numbers The latest Newsweek poll shows that 91 percent of American adults surveyed believe in Godand nearly half reject the theory of evolution. Newsweek, April 9 2007 issue
- $27 million anti-evolution museum to open soon Comprehensive overview of Answers in Genesis Museum. Lexington Herald-Leader, March 26, 2007
- French scientists rebut U.S., Muslim creationism France is debating ways to counteract what they see as growing religious "attacks" on science. Reuters, March 26, 2007
- Man's earliest direct ancestors looked more apelike than previously believed "Dr. Leakey produced a biased reconstruction based on erroneous preconceived expectations of early human appearance that violated principles of craniofacial development." EurekAlert, March 24, 2007
- Dinosaurs' den unearths new theory on extinction The find also casts doubt on the theory that a giant asteroid from space that crashed into the earth wiped out the dinosaurs. The Scotsman, March 21, 2007
- Oregon Biology Teacher Fired Over Bible References Fox News. March 20, 2007
- Creation Museum growing With large crowds expected, Answers in Genesis is adding an extra 10,000 square feet for their museum. The Enquirer, March 11, 2007
- The Lord's Encyclopedia Unobjective, critical look at Conservapedia and CreationWiki. Spiegel, March 6, 2007
- Missing: a huge chunk of the earth's crust Experts describe the hole along the mid-Atlantic ridge as an "open wound" on the ocean floor that has puzzled scientists for the five or so years.
- What Would Jesus Wiki? The Creation Wiki receives mention in an article about the publicity and vandalism experienced by Conservapedia. Wired.com. Feb, 28, 2007