Organic materials from small molecule like Alq3 to large molecule like conjugated polymer PPV are semiconductor (semi conductor). They have advantage of low cost, low energy consumption, unique electric and optical properties. Combining them with conventional materials such as Si,SiO2, electrical engineer can make device such as Diode, Memory, Transistor (TFT, FET), LED (OLED), and many more. However, application of the new materials involves many, many things new to conventional Si technology.
The group interest covers electronic material (including nanotech, nanotechnology), electronic device, device physics, and performance simulation.
This group is sponsored by
Material Property Expert System -the expert, and toolkit provider of electronic material and device
- Jul 2, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.