Call for Papers in NanoTrends : A Journal of Nanotechnology and its applications
- CALL FOR PAPERS
Invites Research and Review Articles
NanoTrends attract scholarly contributions that fall under the broad tag
of nanoscale science and technology. The coverage in general encompasses
synthesis, characterization, studying properties, processing,
fabrication and applications of the nanomaterials in the fields of
electronics, medicine, healthcare, energy, biotechnology and
· Rapid online publication of papers, soon after their formal
· Promotional support to papers of specific interest on our
web site www.nstc.in <http://www.nstc.in/>
· Online Submission of Manuscripts.
· Provides an online three tier stringent but smooth peer
review process, with a highly acclaimed editorial board.
· Free online access to the abstracts of all articles.
· Facilitates linking with the other authors or
· Worldwide circulation and visibility
The Journal covers following areas and topics but is not limited to:
Specific domains encompass:
· Characterization techniques of Nanomaterials
· Coupling of Properties at the Nanoscale
· Films, Membranes, & Coatings
· Nanoceramics, Metals & Alloys
· Nanoparticles, Nanocrystals, Colloids, Sols
· Nanoporous materials
· Nanotubes, Nanowires, Nanofibers, Nanorods, & Nanobelts
· Properties effected by Nanoscale Dimensions
· Self-assemblies & directed assemblies
Domains of Nanomaterials engineering & applications encompass:
* Biomedical, Medicinal, Cosmetics & Drug development *
Catalysis, Gas/ Liquid Separations & Membrane reactors * Chemical,
Petrochemical & Pharmaceutical * Conversion of Energy & Storage
Devices/ Systems namely Fuel Cells & Solar Cells * Electrical,
Electronics, Photonics & Magnetics, Telecommunications & Computational
Studies * Food, Textile, Environmental, Construction, *
Transportation Nanomachines, Machine tools, Automobiles *
Above are the representatives lists of subject areas, NanoTrends in
practice may accept other subject areas that fall under the defined
broad scope and are consistence with the precise nano meter scale.
Information on every area of interests to the contributors is provided
at one place under the head `Authors' Corner', by following
the route, Publications-> NanoTrends Journal-> Authors' Corner in
our website www.nstc.in <http://www.nstc.in/> .
Online manuscript submission may be done by following simple and self
explanatory steps in the link'
<http://www.nstc.in/Journal/SubmitArticle.aspx> , Full manuscript must
be sent to The NanoTrends through email nanotrends@...
Our contact details:
Publication Management Team `NanoTrends' Journal
Nano Science and Technology Consortium
C-56, A/ 28, Sector-62, Noida, U.P., India, Pin- 201301
Telephones: 0120 2404690, 4330376
Website: www.nstc.in <http://www.nstc.in/>
E-mail: nanotrends@... <mailto:nanotrends@...>
Special privilege to Authors: All authors whose papers are published in
the `NanoTrends' are entitled to one year free online
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]