Polymers for CO2 sensor

  • Shripal Gandhi
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello,

      I' am investigating different polymers/ionic liquid system used for a CO2 sensor; with a polymer as sensitive layer.

      Does anyone have experience with this kind of sensor?

      What kind of polymer could be better for this application?.

      Thank you for your time.

      Best regards,

      Shri

    • abubakr amine
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
        Dear.Shari

        I'm not interesting in your field, but i can supply you with the following articles which related to your work .

        hopping all the best for you in your future .

        yours,

        OD Software Incorporated (ODSI) http://www.odcad.com/ -the expert, and toolkit provider of electronic material, devices