Jobs in OLED Display in India

  • Deepak Gupta
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13 10:07 PM
      Please take a look at site www.samtelgroup.com/oled

      We have positions open for regular employment in Industry. Samtel is the largest CRT maker for televisions and is now venturing into OLED (small molecule) based displays.

      The jobs are in the device area; Ph.D. candidates are preferred; those with Masters' may apply. Currently there is no requirement of materials systhesis persons.

      If you wish to apply, please do so; however, please apply only if your professional experience matches with the requirements; fresh graduates are welcome.

      thanks
      Deepak

    • Akbar Ali
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14 9:35 PM
        dear Gupta
        I am interested to apply for a suitable position
        provided the where abouts of the popsition suites me.
        My field of research is characterisation of
        semiconductor materials i.e. to measure defect
        concentration, associated energy state etc. using
        DLTS. I know a little bit of FTIR and PL techniques.
        My Ph.D is in the field of semiconductors.
        Date of birth is 10-2-50.
        Thanks.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail