Re: [Electronic Device] Thin film Process

  • Prajakta Chaudhari
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2005
      Hi Patrick,

      I am Prajakta,studying in K.J.Somaiya College of
      Engineering, Mumbai, India.

      I am not exactly sure but i remember reading some
      where that photoresist and lithography resists are
      made out of photoluminiscent polymers, like the ones
      used in OLEDs.

      At college as a part of a project i happened to work
      on DENDRIMES. I learn that you are looking for
      potential market solution. Why not try something with
      dendrimers in place of convenitional polymers used for
      making these.

      Please let me know of what you think of the idea.

      Thank you,
      Prajakta.
      --- poconnor@... wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Hi,

      My company has a unique process that allows us to make
      ultra thin
      films of nanoparticles or polymers from 1nm and
      higher.

      We have recently been successful in making polyer
      films <25nm thick
      with surfce roughness of 0.1nm. Using materials such
      as PMMS & PVDF.

      Does anyone know what materials are being used as
      photoresist in
      193nm & EUV lithography? We would like to try and
      address this
      potential market.

      Best wishes
      Patrick

      OD Software Incorporated (ODSI) http://www.odcad.com/
      -the expert, and toolkit provider of electronic
      material, devices

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.

    • Prajakta Chaudhari
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2005
        Respected sir,

        I am Prajakta studying in K. J. Somaiya College of
        Engineering, Mumbai.

        I learnt about you experience in research on self
        assembly of Nanostructures. Sir, as a part of college
        project I had conducted a small scale Net- based
        research about molecules called DENDRIMERS.

        Sir, it would be very kind of you if you could tell me
        more about photoluminiscent dendrimers and your work
        on Nanostructures. It would do me a big deal of help
        in my further research.

        Thanking you,
        Prajakta Chaudhari, Mumbai.
        <pc_3110@...>

        --- munish puri <twishi2003@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        Respected Sir,Hello! I am interested to do research
        in Molecular Electronics.At present i am working as a
        college lecturer in Electronics from the last eight
        years .I have started part time research in Thin Films
        of Organic Semiconductors(Metallophthalocyanines),
        using Flash evaporation and Hot Wall Epitaxi
        Techniques for deposition,application areas are
        Photovoltaics,Gas sensors, photodynamic Cancer Therapy
        etc.We also focus on self assembly molecules for
        Nanostructures,because some phthalocyanines shows
        wonderful properties of self assembling.I want to
        visit the lab for some training pupose for one or two
        months,please tell me how and where i should apply for
        that.My aim is to handle the practicals or some sort
        of practical training just to see how we can control
        the things at Nanoscale. Please give me a chance to
        work with the people of primier institute of world
        .Let me know about the procedure for
        applying.Thanks.With high hope. Sincerely,Munish
        Puri(INDIA).Please give
        response.