Re: [Electronic Device] alternatives to Ca, Mg, Ba

  • Kim Joo Hyung
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2004
      Dear Harald

      recently, New Spin Injection with Ga+ were published
      in APL.
      I hope it will give some hint which you want.
      Please refer it.

      APL Volume 84, No13, 2370(2004)

      --- bootnuernberg <bootnuernberg@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Hi,

      I'm looking for alternative materials as electron
      injection layer
      which are not as sensitive as Ca, Mg or Ba. The
      efficiency of
      electron injection can be much weaker than for those
      metals. Can
      someone give me some hints?

      thank you in advance

      Harald

      OD Software Incorporated (ODSI) http://www.odcad.com/
      -the expert, and toolkit provider of electronic
      material, devices

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.

      최대 100MB, 더 이상 용량 고민없는 - 야후! 메일 (http://mail.yahoo.co.kr)