Q and A Series: People, Products and The Health of Our Planet

  • Mindy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2011
      I have created a Q & A series that I am posting on my blog www.rawsomegal.wordpress.com called "People, Products and the Health of Our Planet" - working with companies and people I believe in that are doing great things for the health of the people and the planet by telling who they are and what message/products they are sharing with the world.

      I will feature a new person/company once a week on the site and they will share their knowledge and insights.
      Along with the Q & A , I will include a link to their website to learn more. Some of the people/companies may be offering discounts to my readers for their products/services, so be sure to check back weekly. The offer would only be for 1 week (from the first day they are featured on my site).

      Please pass along this info to others who would be interested.

      The first posting was on Monday October 10, 2011 featuring Rama and the Paradise Diet (Raw Vegan Food)
      The second posting was on Monday October 17, 2011 featuring Andrew Perlot (Raw Vegan - low fat)

      I originally created this blog for a 42 day coconut water cleanse that I completed (I started 12/1/2009 and completed on 1/11/2010). I wrote every day about my experiences and posted weekly. I then posted weekly on my transition back to food. Now I am posting on health related topics. If you would like to read about my cleanse from the beginning, please click on the archive for December 2009, found in the right hand corner of the page. Please feel free to leave a comment, as I'd like to hear what you have to say.You can subscribe to my blog and get an email notification when I have a new post, as well.

      Namaste!
      Chef Mindy