Living Temple Events

  • Robin Jones
    Message 1 of 336 , Oct 1, 2010

      LIVING TEMPLE EVENTS & NEWS

       www.TheLivingTemple.com

      SAVE THESE DATES ! ! ! – More details in email – Please scroll down !

      Saturday 2nd October 11:00am-6:00pm ~ The Living Temple & Good To Go – Grand Re – Openings Party & Celebration !

      Saturday 2nd October 6:30-9:00pm ~ Dr. Robert Puff & Elizabeth Lozano M.A – How to Live a Meditative Life www.doctorpuff.com

      Sunday 3rd October 4:00-6:00pm ~ Free DVD Screening – The Beautiful Truth www.CinemaLibreStudio.com

      Tues 5th Oct 7:00-8:00pm ~ Dr. John Bergman – Free Talk Healthy Joints: Arthritis Causes & Solutions www.bergmanchiropractic.com

      Wednesday 6th October 6:30-8:30pm ~ Bill Hencke – Free Pranic Healing Clinic www.pranichealing.com

      Thurs 7th October 6:30-9:00pm ~ Prof. Adiel Tel-Oren – Electro Magnetic Pollution & Simple Scientific Solution www.ecopolitan.com

      Friday 8th Oct 12:00-1:30pm ~ Prof. Adiel Tel-Oren – Omega 3 Oil Breakthrough & Your Health www.thetruthaboutyourfood.com

      Saturday 9th October 6:30-9:00pm ~ Lisa Kalison CCT – Avoiding Breast Cancer ! www.DiscoveryScreening.com

      October 15th-17th 2010 ~ Los Angeles Conscious Life Expo – LAX Hilton www.consciouslifeexpo.com

      THE LIVING TEMPLE & GOOD TO GO – GRAND RE-OPENINGS CELEBRATION ! – SATURDAY 2ND OCTOBER

      Please Save This Date in your calendars for a really fun day from 11:00am to 6:00pm which will include awesome Raw Food Tastings, Health & Wellness demos, Live Music, Free Samples and exciting Raffle Prizes & for more details please scroll down !

      SATURDAY 2ND OCTOBER 11:00AM – 6:00PM ~ The Living Temple & Good To Go ~ GRAND REOPENING PARTY

      Please come & join us in our New & Improved Locations here in the College Country Center at the corner of Center Avenue & Gothard Street in Huntington Beach for a Special Celebration. www.TheLivingTemple.com   www.goodtogorestaurants.com

      Please come and join us for this Special Grand Reopening Celebration and enjoy awesome Raw Food Tastings, Health & Wellness Demo’s, Live Music, Free Samples and exciting Raffle Prizes. Pristine Hydro, the cleanest Water on the planet will be giving Free 16oz bottles to the first 100 people to visit The Living Temple, plus Free 16oz refills all day, Super Good Stuff will be giving Demo’s on Natural Healing products, enjoy Free sessions on the QRS Energy Mat, Ultimate Superfoods will be giving out samples of awesome Raw Foods, Lisa Kalisan will be talking about & showing the Incredible Health benefits of Thermography, we will have Demo’s & Samples from Ascended Health, Product Demo’s with Omica Health, Learn about an Exciting new Barter Program for Business & Personal use, The Living Temple will be sampling out many of our most popular Foods and Cosmetics, Good To Go restaurant will have awesome Raw Foods and Drinks to sample, Face Painting & Henna Tattoo’s plus a whole lot more!

      SAT 2ND OCTOBER 6:30 – 9:00PM ~ Dr. Robert Puff & Elizabeth Lozano M.A ~ HOW TO LIVE A MEDITATIVE LIFE

      Please come & join us with World Renowned Health & Success Coaches Dr. Robert Puff & Elizabeth Lozano M.A and for more details on their work please go to www.doctorpuff.com

      Dr. Robert Puff & Elizabeth Lozano M.A are regularly sought after speakers in over 200 Countries & their Popular TV show The Holistic Success Show teaches people around the World how to be Happy, Healthy & Successful in Life. During this Inspiring & Empowering evening you will Discover how to be 100% Present in this Fast Paced World we Live in, be Guided & Shown Skills that will allow you to Still your Mind throughout the Day and Stop being Troubled by Negative Thoughts as well as Learning to Develop the Ability to Experience True Peace and Bliss throughout your day.

      Your cost for this special event is just $10 and we ask that you please RSVP as spaces are limited.

      TUESDAY 5TH OCTOBER 7:00 – 8:00PM ~ Dr. John Bergman ~ HEALTHY JOINTS: Arthritis Causes and Solutions

      Please come & join us for this special Free event with Renowned Speaker & Health Researcher Dr. John Bergman and for more details on his work please go to www.bergmanchiropractic.com

      During this Empowering & Inspiring event with Renowned Health Practitioner, Researcher & Speaker Dr. John Bergman you will learn the True Causes of Arthritis and how to Reverse them and Maintain Healthy Joints for Life. Dr. Bergman has produced over 200 video’s on Disease Reversal & Health Restoration & specializes in Awakening the Doctor Within by Releasing your body’s true Potential for Healing. As a former instructor in Human Anatomy, Physiology & Biomechanics at CCCLA he has an Extensive Knowledge of the body that few can match and you will learn truly Effective Tools to take Charge of your Own Health.

      This special event is Free to attend but we do ask that you please RSVP as spaces are limited.

      WEDNESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 6:30 – 8:30PM ~ THE ANCIENT SCIENCE & ART of PRANIC HEALING

      Please come & join us for this special Free clinic on Pranic Healing with Certified Practitioner Bill Hencke and for more details on the work please go to www.pranichealing.com

      During this fun & interactive evening with Bill Hencke you will get to learn how Pranic Healing has effectively empowered people in over 85 Countries to heal themselves of injury, illness & disease. This is an Energy Healing technique that requires no physical contact and through Aura Cleansing & Chakra Balancing, the energy may bring you to a new level of wellness. It can work if you have medical problems, if you are stressed or tired or if you are recovering from any type of illness or injury.

      This event is Free to attend but we ask that that you please RSVP as spaces are limited.

      THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 6:30 – 9:00PM ~ Prof. Adiel Tel-Oren ~ EMF POLLUTION & Simple Scientific Solution

      Please come & join us with World Renowned Health Researcher Prof. Adiel Tel-Oren and for more details on his work please go to www.ecopolitan.com and www.thetruthaboutyourfood.com

      During this Inspiring & Empowering evening with Renowned Health Researcher & Practitioner Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren you will learn how Electromagnetic Fields & Radiation Sources Dramatically Damage our Health as well as Practical & Inexpensive Science based Solutions to Protect Ourselves & Reduce Exposure. Dr. T will also be available for a limited number of Private Sessions with his exclusive Skin Lesion Treatments on Thursday 7th from 4-6pm and on Friday 8th from 9:45-11:45am. Please call 714-891-5117 for more information or to book a session.

      Your cost for this special event is just $10 and we ask that you please RSVP as spaces are limited.

      FRIDAY 8TH OCTOBER 12:00 – 1:30PM ~ Prof. Adiel Tel-Oren ~ OMEGA 3 OIL BREAKTHROUGH & YOUR HEALTH

      Please come & join us for this special Free event with Renowned Health Researcher Prof. Adiel Tel-Oren and for more details on his work please go to www.ecopolitan.com and www.thetruthaboutyourfood.com

      During this Eye Opening and Educational event with Renowned Health Researcher & Practitioner Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren you will learn about the many Health Benefits of Naturally Stable Omega 3 Oil from the seeds of the Clary Sage plant. You will learn how Vitally Important this Nutrient is for the Health of your Organs and Tissues as well as Discover some Startling Facts that the Fish Oil and Flax Oil Industries don’t want you to know and how using those products can have adverse effects on your body.

      This event is Free to attend but we do ask that you please RSVP as spaces are limited.

      SATURDAY 9TH OCTOBER 6:30 – 9:00PM ~ Lisa Kalison CCT ~ AVOIDING BREAST CANCER !

      Please come & join us for this special event with Renowned Health Researcher & Certified Clinical Thermographer Lisa Kalison and for more details on her work please go to www.DiscoveryScreening.com

      During this Empowering & Educational evening with Renowned Health Researcher Lisa Kalison, CCT you will learn what Affects Breast Health, Causes of Breast Cancer and the Best Preventive Health Methods to Avoid Breast Cancer. Lisa will be sharing her Knowledge from over 32 Years of Health Research and you will also get to See & Experience a Demonstration of Advanced Medical Thermographic Imaging and Learn how it can aid in the Prevention of many Life Threatening Diseases.

      Your cost for this special event is $10 if prepaid or $20 at the door & we ask that you please RSVP as spaces are limited.

      OCTOBER 15TH – 17TH 2010 ~ Los Angeles Conscious Life Expo ~ LAX HILTON HOTEL

      This special event is being held at the LAX Hilton Hotel, 5711 West Century Blvd, and for more details on Speakers, Tickets, Directions etc please visit www.consciouslifeexpo.com

      We hope that you can join us for a truly Exciting and Mind Expanding weekend at the first Conscious Life Expo Fall Conference.

      This awesome event features over 125 Exhibitor Booths, 96 Free Lectures, over 25 Workshops, Healthy Foods, Live Music and  a whole lot more. The Exciting Speaker line up includes Dick Gregory, Nia Peoples, Jim Marrs, Christine Page, Peter Russell, George Noory, and many more. Please stop by and visit The Living Temple at booth # 312 if you can make it to the event.

    • Robin Jones
      Message 336 of 336 , Jan 29, 2013

        cid:image001.gif@...2B8F30cid:image002.png@...2B8F30

        LIVING TEMPLE EVENTS & NEWS

        www.TheLivingTemple.com

        SAVE THESE DATES ! ! ! – More details in email – Please scroll down!

        Tues 29th Jan 6:30-9:00pm ~ Robin Arthur Jones ~ Using Essential Oils for Health, Home and Happiness ! www.doterra.com

        Wed 30th Jan 6:30-9:00pm ~ Dr. Shawn Miller ~ Naked Health: Simple Secrets to Sexy, Healthy & Yogalicious ! www.gohealth.tv

        Thurs 31st January 7:00-8:00pm ~ Dr. Bergman ~ Psych Drugs & Violence Link & Natural Solutions  www.bergmanchiropractic.com

        Wednesday 6th February 6:30-8:30pm ~ Bill Hencke ~ The Ancient Science and Art of Pranic Healing www.PranicHealing.com

        Thurs 7th February 6:30-9:00pm ~ Don Tolman ~ An Evening with The Whole Food Medicine Cowboy www.TheDonTolman.com

        February 8th – 10th 2013 ~ Los Angeles Conscious Life Expo ~ Held at the LAX Hilton Hotel www.consciouslifeexpo.com

        Tuesday 12th February 6:30-8:30pm ~ Tinamarie Bernard ~ Making Love Down To Earth ! www.tinamariebernard.com

        February 22nd – 24th 2013 ~ Raw Living Expo ~ Held at the Hilton Hotel Resort in Sedona www.rawlivingexpo.com

        TUES 29TH JAN 6:30 – 9:00PM  Robin Arthur Jones ~ USING ESSENTIAL OILS for HEALTH, HOME & HAPPINESS

        Please come and join us for this special event with the Owner & Founder of The Living Temple Robin Arthur Jones as he shares his Experience of over 15 Years of Health Research and for more details on the oils please go to www.doterra.com

        Please join us for this Exciting & Interactive Evening with the Owner and Founder of The Living Temple Robin Arthur Jones as he Shares over 15 Years of Health Research with a Focus on the many ways you can use really High Quality Essential Oils. You will Learn about the Vibrational Frequencies of Essential Oils and the Profound Effects that Positive & Negative Energy and Frequencies can have on your Health ! Discover Effective ways to use Essential Oils to Heal Physically and Emotionally, How to use them in Recipe’s, Cleaning the House, and for Dogs, Cats & other Animals and see how Simple it is to Take Charge of your Health & the Health of your Loved ones. You will also Learn about the Huge Difference between the doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and other Oils on the market. All attendees will get to Smell & Try the Oils and Receive a Valuable Free Information Pack !

        This special event is Free to attend but we do ask that you please RSVP as spaces are limited.

            cid:image008.jpg@01CDC9E1.966C0AA0 cid:image013.png@01CDC9D5.74DBC7B0doterra.jpgcid:image017.jpg@01CDC9E1.966C0AA0

        WED 30TH JAN 6:30 – 9:00PM ~ Dr. Shawn Miller ~ NAKED HEALTH: Simple Secrets to Sexy, Healthy & Yogalicious !

        Please come and join us for this special event with Renowned Author, Speaker, & Health Professional Dr. Shawn Miller and for more details on his work please go to www.gohealth.tv

        During this Empowering & Inspiring evening with Renowned Author, Speaker & Health Professional Dr. Shawn Miller you will discover how to Reverse Aging & how to Have Unlimited Energy ! Dr. Miller has authored 3 Books & has done over 250,000 Treatments at his Private Practice in Pacific Beach, Southern California over the past 20 Years. He will be sharing his Extensive Experience & Knowledge in Natural Health & Healing & Topics will include: Creating Youthful Flexibility, Debunking the Protein Myth, Attaining Optimal Health & Emotional Bliss, Boundless Vitality & Sexual Fire, Personal Power & Peak Performance, 9 Specialized Yoga Exercises to get that Youthful Glow, Organ Cleansing to Purify & Beautify, plus a whole lot more !

        Your cost for this very special event is just $15 and we ask that you please RSVP as spaces are limited.

                                                cid:image026.png@...2082C0 cid:image035.png@...2082C0 cid:image036.png@...2082C0cid:image038.jpg@...2082C0

                                            cid:image040.png@...2082C0cid:image042.png@...2082C0cid:image043.png@...2082C0cid:image018.jpg@01CD9788.1FCC1FB0

        THURS 31ST JANUARY 7:00 – 8:00PM ~ Dr. Bergman ~ PSYCH DRUGS & VIOLENCE LINK & NATURAL SOLUTIONS

        Please come & join us for this special event with Renowned Speaker & Health Researcher Dr. John Bergman and for more details on his work please go to www.bergmanchiropractic.com

        During this Empowering event with Renowned Health Practitioner, Researcher & Speaker Dr. John Bergman you will Learn about the Links between Violence, and Drugs Taken for So-Called Mental Illness as well as Natural and more effective Solutions without the Negative Side Effects ! Dr. Bergman has produced over 300 video’s on Disease Reversal & Health Restoration & specializes in Awakening the Doctor Within by Releasing your Body’s True Potential for Healing. As a former instructor in Human Anatomy, Physiology & Biomechanics at CCCLA he has an Extensive Knowledge of the body that few can match and at this event you will learn truly Effective Tools to take Charge of your Own Health.

        This special event is Free to attend but we do ask that you please RSVP as spaces are limited.

                                 cid:image029.jpg@01CDF5B3.8ABA7900 cid:image006.jpg@...2B8F30cid:image042.jpg@01CDDE44.14B52290 cid:1.2158791737@...

        WEDNESDAY 6TH FEBRUARY 6:30 – 8:30PM ~ Bill Hencke ~ THE ANCIENT SCIENCE & ART of PRANIC HEALING

        Please come & join us for this special Free Clinic on Pranic Healing with Certified Practitioner Bill Hencke and for more details on the work please go to www.PranicHealing.com

        During this Fun & Interactive evening with Bill Hencke you will get to learn how Pranic Healing has effectively empowered people in over 85 Countries to heal themselves of injury, illness & disease. This is an Energy Healing technique that requires no physical contact and through Aura Cleansing & Chakra Balancing, the energy may bring you to a new level of wellness. It can work if you have medical problems, if you are stressed or tired or if you are recovering from any type of illness or injury.

        This special event is Free to attend but we do ask that you please RSVP as spaces are limited.

                                           Pranic Healing.jpgpranic.jpg

        THURSDAY 7TH FEBRUARY 6:30 – 9:00PM ~ Don Tolman ~ An Evening With The WHOLE FOOD MEDICINE COWBOY

        Please join us for this very special event with World Renowned Speaker, Health Researcher & Award Winning Author Don Tolman and for more details on his work please go to www.TheDonTolman.com  Filling up Fast, Please RSVP Soon to Avoid Missing Out !

        During this Entertaining & Inspiring evening World Renowned Speaker and Award Winning Author Don Tolman will be Sharing the Wisdom & Secrets of Ancient Civilizations Renowned for their Optimum Health, Progress & Longevity. You will also Discover, the Importance of Intuition and Imagination & how they can turn Science Fiction into 3D Reality, How to Have Memory at the Speed of Sight and the Meaning of Memory, Rediscover the Lost Alchemy of the Physics of Life, Health & Happiness and learn the Wisdom of Self Care and Self Education plus a Whole Lot More !

        Your cost for this very special event is just $20 if prepaid or $25 at the door and you must RSVP as we expect this event to sell out.

        the don tolman.jpg

        The Living Temple,15061 Goldenwest Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647.Tel:714-891-5117 www.TheLivingTemple.com thelivingtemple@...        Facebook

        cid:image015.jpg@...2B8F30

        To Unsubscribe from this email just reply back with Please Remove in the subject line and list the Name and Email you want taken off and we will delete you from our list – Thank You