new year's update + website initiation

  • candy francesca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      hello everyone!!
      WE WOULD LIKE 2 update u w/ several earth cafe happenings!:

      1st, our website is now in effect, w/ new information being added often, so
      please be sure 2 check in!
      www. earthcaferestaurant.com

      2nd, our new year's update:

      2 accomodate the NUMEROUS requests from people expressing concerns about
      driving on new year's eve, as well as from those not able 2 attend, we have
      decided 2 re-schedule the new year's eve event 2 a
      NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION
      on
      saturday, jan. 18th
      ... same time, same place
      (8 p.m. - until, 1900 port carlow, newport beach.)

      in addition to the fabulous 5 gourmet courses,... door prizes, music, dance,
      & (surprise guest speaker?)...
      we are including a take home bonus of joe's unbelievable fudge cookies
      ($6.00 value) free!!

      price schedule:

      (for all of those presently signed up, full credit will be applied 2 this
      dinner, w/ a refund issued 4 any amounts paid above the current asking
      price).

      $40.00 if paid by jan. 9th,
      $45.00 if paid by jan. 14th,
      $50.00 thereafter.
      *reservation deadline - jan. 16th*

      we so hope u can join us, & look 4ward 2 having u as our guest 2 share in
      some of the most delicious & spirited raw food creations available 2day! :)

      all our best, :)
      sincerely,
      candy & joe
      earth cafe
      818 784 4290
      818 my-candy

      STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.
      http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf