Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary

  • Lilith Mageborn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
      I read in the newspaper that Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary is being reopened
      as early as Monday (aside from tonight's astronomy party for viewing
      Mars). Can anyone provide me with directions to Tucker? - as I've never
      been there and I would love to spend Labor Day morning just simply
      birding.

      Thanks in advance!

      Sue Jorgenson
      East Anaheim

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • Delores Jenisch
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
        Sue
        and Orange County birders,

        Go to this web site for all you want about Tucker Wildlife
        Sanctuary...other
        than being there in person.

        http://nsm.fullerton.edu/tucker/

        Last updated on August 26, 2003.

        Delores Jenisch
        Fullerton, north OC
      • chris_morrison1
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
          I did a quick run through Tucker this morning. I found the usual customers, but notables were a California Thrasher, Golden-Crowned Sparrow and a Lark Sparrow. Below is a link for the Lark Sparrow photo.

          Lark Sparrow
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/n2dpsky/8521202955/in/photostream

          Chris Morrison
          Orange, CA