america golden plover

  • johnboro13
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2003
      after much debateing with my sighting i went back to bolsa chica this
      morning,i got a much better view of the birds with my scope,this time
      i didnt forget my sibley guide,i came to the concluesion that they
      were pacific golden plover,i got better look at the wings i could see
      that the shorter wings just go beyond the tail tip.where as the
      america go well beyond the tail tip.
      Also the Bendire's Thrasher is still at aliso wood canyon park, at
      the same spot in mullberry tree.i watch it for 10mins on the ground &
      in the tree before was scared off by truck passing by