New Temp. Website

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2003
      Peyton (and others),
      The new website I set up for photos is only the 2nd one I've done
      with an HTML script. I'll check about the email link...I cut and
      pasted that from a genealogy website I have. As to putting pictures
      up directly.... I'm not sure that can be done easily. I would have
      to give out the password for the site, and the pictures are called up
      from within the HTML script. Every time I add a picture to the new
      website's folder, and that's done with FTP protocol, I have to add a
      link to it in the HTML script. All people have to do is ask for a
      photo to be put up and I'll do it. I might even put up some files if
      there is interest...like the Nutting's Flycatcher folder.
      Joel Weintraub jweintraub@...