Photo's of Sora and Least Bittern

  • Peyton Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      This morning at the San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary I was able to get
      some pictures of a Sora and Least Bittern in pond D. The photo's are
      in the photos file. The conditions were a little breezy and hazy so
      not as clear as normal but thought you all might enjoy them. There
      were 2 Least Bitterns calling back and forth to each other and at
      least 3 Sora's out in the open!
      Peyton Cook