New Yahoo Groups Policy

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Group,

      I just got a notice from Yahoo Groups about a change in their
      policy...not to our favor. The specific change that will hurt us is:
      "Files and Photos: Groups web membership will be required to access a
      group's Files and Photos areas." What that means is that our
      file/folder on Nutting's Flycatcher, which is shown on links on many
      websites, would no longer be accessible on the Internet by anyone not
      a member of this group. We have had an open policy on our Photos and
      our Files....but that appears to be ending.
      Joel Weintraub