birding in orange county

  • Mihir Zaveri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      My father and I were planning a short 2 - 4 hour birding trip in
      southern California. We have birded extensively in northern
      California, and were hoping to catch some of the southern
      specialities
      as well as some vagrants visiting. We were mainly interested in
      Bell's
      Vireo, but we want to see others as well. Are there any other
      good
      hotspots to catch good species?

      Mihir Zaveri
      Pleasanton, CA