Out of Towner..Weekend Birding?

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:38 AM
      Group,
      I got the following email, and received permission to post it. I
      know there is a Sea and Sage field trip to Big Morongo this Sunday
      (will probably run into that group myself). Rain is predicted for
      Saturday, but Sunday hopefully will be OK. Please respond to the
      emailer, not to me. Joel Weintraub
      "....I am here in CA right now. Will be here until 6-7th.
      Am looking for birders to get out with this week-end. Will you or
      anyone you know be out birding? Please let me know.

      Not sure how often I will be able to check email, but try sending and
      will reply letting you know I have received it. My cell number is
      219/898-0631. I will be in Orange County so it would be nice to bird
      there or anywhere else for that matter.

      Good Birding,
      Lynea Hinchman

      Lynea Hinchman