New Western Sibley Guide

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Group,

      One of my students indicated that the new Western Field Guide to Birds
      by David Sibley is at Costco...and under $12. I picked up two copies
      this afternoon. The new guide is the size of conventional field
      guides, and is one of two (the other the eastern guide) that Sibley
      has produced from the one oversized field guide he previously has
      published.
      Joel Weintraub Dana Point, CA