Black-headed grosbeaks return

  • Ryan Winkleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2014
      Just had my first black-headed grosbeak for the year at my feeders (that I've seen). Picture sucks because it's mostly behind the feeder but if anybody's interested in a grosbeak's tail end, here you go: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rswinkleman/13278224733/

      Ryan Winkleman
      RSM
    • Christopher Stafford
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2014
        To our delight, we also had our first black-headed grosbeak of the year hanging out at the feeders in our backyard yesterday. We also had yesterday, I believe, two female orioles that were a dull yellow and a flock of american robins that have appeared for about the fifth time this past month.

        Chris Stafford
        Rancho Santa Margarita, CA